Emergency Info BC
Emergency Info B.C. requested a scalable mobile version of their website that would work on all smart phones and tablet devices but would still offer all of the functionality of their existing desktop site and would serve to promote their awareness campaigns.
Leading edge responsive design to support site functionality in mobile environment
Using leading-edge responsive web design techniques Netscribe designed a fully scalable mobile version of the Emergency Info B.C. website viewable on all iPhone, Android and Blackberry mobile browsers.
Business objectives, measured results
- Provides a seamless mobile version of the Emergency Info B.C. site viewable on smartphone mobile browsers and tablet devices
- Highlights Emergency Info B.C.’s awareness Campaigns
- Provides a ‘Connect’ tool to allow users to share content via social media
- Utilizes leading-edge technology to bring the conventional site to smartphone
- Employs UX best practices to deliver a fully functional mobile site
- Leading edge responsive design to support site functionality in mobile environment
- Successful agile development and project management methodology
- Advanced application design, development and integration
- Ability to deliver ahead of time and on budget
- Ability to minimize risk on a high profile public deliverable
Government of British Columbia